Terms & Conditions
Each product / event has it's own Terms & Conditions. Please scroll down to read the specific T&Cs for the different products and events.
Easter Egg Hunt
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable. If you are unable to attend, we advise passing your tickets to friends or family - there is no needs to notify us.
- Tickets are required for all adults and children, except for infants under 12 months.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one supervising adult.
- The egg hunt operates in all weathers. Please dress for the weather and remember wellies. Tickets are valid come rain or shine.
- Dogs are not permitted on the egg hunt, except guide dogs.
- Access for prams or wheelchairs is weather dependent - please contact us to discuss any specific accessibility queries.
- The eggs to be collected are small plastic eggs. These are exchanged at the end for a small Easter treat such as chocolate or candy. Vegan and dairy-free prizes are available.
- Bookings are non-refundable and cannot be re-arranged.
- As well as allowing entry, a ticket includes a punnet (approx. 350g) for each ticket holder to fill with complimentary strawberries to take home. Any additional fruit picked will be paid for by weight.
- Bookings are required for all visitors: adults and children, except for infants (aged under 18 months).
- Strawberry picking goes ahead in all weathers.
- Dogs are not permitted in the fruit fields.
- It is not permitted to eat our produce in the fields - it must be paid for before consuming. We also strongly recommend all fruit is thoroughly washed before eating.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- The strawberries are accessible to prams and wheelchairs in dry conditions, though the paths are bumpy. If it is wet underfoot, access will depend on the type of pram or wheelchair.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable. If you are unable to attend we advise passing your tickets to friends or family.
- Tickets are required for all adults and children, except for infants under 18 months. All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
- The entry ticket does not include a pumpkin. These are available to buy on the day, priced from £2+ depending on size.
- We open in all weathers and October is very often wet. There will be lots of muddy puddles and so wellies are essential!
- Pumpkins are living vegetables and we can't guarantee for how long they will last after picking.
- Dogs are not permitted in pumpkin patch, except guide dogs.
- Tickets are non-refundable and we cannot change that date of your booking.
- The maze opens in all weathers. We can flexible on the time you enter if coming a bit earlier or later on the same day helps avoid a rain shower.
- Tickets are required for all people entering - adults and children over 18 months old.
- All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult to ensure everyone stays safe and keeps to the pathways.
- We can't allow dogs onto the maze, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The maze is accessible to sturdy prams and wheelchairs in dry conditions, though the pathways are bumpy. After rain the pathways may be muddy and unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Tickets are required for all children who are attending. Supervising adults and non-participating younger siblings do not require a ticket. (I.e. babes in arms under 18 months).
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Maximum 2 adults per family group.
- The sessions run in all weathers. Please dress for the weather and wear wellies.
- Tickets are non-refundable and we open in all weathers. We can flexible on the time you enter if coming a bit earlier or later on the same day helps avoid a rain shower.
- Tickets are required for all people, adults & children, except infants under 18 months.
- The pathways can get muddy - wellies are essential and regrettably the patch is not accessible to prams or wheelchairs.
- We can't allow dogs into the sunflowers, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Adults must supervise children closely to avoid damaging the flowers.
- Sunflower picking is not available.
- Professional photographers must email us in advance to enquire about booking. It is not permitted to conduct a commercial shoot inside the Sunflower Experience.
Cafe Orders (e.g. Afternoon Teas, Treat Boxes)
Orders for food and drink from the cafe (sit-in or take-away) are non-refundable. In the event that you are unable to make the date you have chosen for your order, if you provide at least 24 hours notice we will re-arrange for a later date. Within 24 hours we are unable to make any re-arrangements.
Should you not be happy with your gift voucher purchase, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of placing your order to discuss options for returning the vouchers.
Christmas Food Pre-Orders
- We will have your order ready for collection on the date you choose at check-out. Please come at any time within the time-frame stated.
- Although every effort will be made to supply exactly what you order, it may occasionally be necessary to substitute an item. If the proposed substitute item is significantly different in nature, size, weight or price, we will contact you to discuss options.
- For 'Main Course' meat items, the approx weight advertised is what we will ask the farmer/butcher to provide, based on their estimate of what will be available. However, with free-range produce such as turkeys there can be big variations in size depending on the year (e.g. nice weather in November makes the birds bigger). If on arrival with us the meat weighs significantly more or less (i.e. 500g) than the approx weight advertised we will contact you to discuss and arrange to settle up the difference in cost in a way that is fair to you, us and the farmer/butcher.
- We appreciate that Christmas plans can sometimes change. However, many items are supplied by small-scale farmers who allocate produce specifically for you when ordered. As such it may not be possible to cancel or amend your order once it has been placed with us. Orders are officially non-changeable and non-refundable. If your plans do change, please contact us ASAP and we will do whatever possible to accommodate your change in circumstances - the earlier you contact us the more chance there is for us to assist. All changes, additions or refunds will be entirely at our discretion.